Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day

My sweet big boys made adorable Mother's Day gifts at preschool. Marshy planted a flower in a little pot he painted and Patrick painted a tile. They were both SO excited to give me my gifts when I picked them up Wednesday. In fact, they were so excited that Marshall accidentally dumped his flower on the floor (twice!) and Patrick dropped and broke his tile. But, nothing a little re-planting and Krazy glue couldn't fix. :)

Marshy's flower

Marshy's questions he answered about me. I love it!
I'm wondering if I should move up that hair appointment-
he thinks I have BLUE hair?!? And, I find it pretty
funny that he put rice as my favorite food. I actually
don't eat rice at all, but I do make it for the boys often.
He did get my first name and favorite color right, though. :)


Patrick's painted tile. If you look closely at the corner
you can see where we had to Krazy glue it back
together. My poor baby was so sad. :(
But, it's all fixed now!



Patrick's questions he answered are pretty funny, too!
He got my favorite color right. Carrots are another one of
those foods I don't really eat but make for the boys all
the time. And, I think both he and Marshall
answered what THEIR favorite thing to do is!!
The whole 'stay in bed thing' is something we're
working on with all three boys. I think between
Robert and I we say that phrase like a thousand
times each night! And bowling- I bought
the boys a bowling set and it's the 'it' toy right now. :)


Both boys are so proud of what they made. We have the flower and tile sitting in our kitchen window. We're planning to have a pretty low key weekend and just spend some time together for Mother's Day and probably go on a picnic at one of the parks- let the ants clean up the boys' mess in stead of me!! Happy Mother's Day!! :)




1 comment:

Owen and Erin said...

This is great Shannon. I love their gifts and what they wrote about you. So sweet. Happy Mother's Day!!!