

Now, how did I get to this VERY happy place??
You know, the place with THREE SLEEPING CHILDREN!!
Drum roll please...
TA DA!!! The KIDDIE POOL!!!
This is how we've been spending a good 4 hours of EVERY day.
And, can I say SUCCESS! They literally fall asleep eating a snack
before nap time and are just bumps on a log come bedtime.
However, they still get that second wind once I turn off the
light and take a few minutes to settle back down and fall
asleep, but they're sleeping GOOD! And, mommy is
getting quite the tan in the process. :)
Um, hey buddy, you're pointing that thing in the WRONG
direction!!! We're working on that one. He always ends up
squirting himself in the face!
own water slide! They fill up buckets with water, climb up
to the slide, pour the water down and then slide down at
light speed. They've also discovered that it's even more fun
if you dump a lot of water at the base of the slide to create a
mud pit to slide down in to. Gotta love boys- and summer!!





No comments:
Post a Comment