I started to put Quad's nursery together this week! You know, I've got to do the important stuff first like her room that she won't even sleep in until she's a good 6 months old, totally outgrows the bassinet or in reality until Robert puts his foot down and makes me take her out of our room. :) She may not have any clothes but she'll have a nursery! The lamp I ordered should be delivered Friday, I've got to order some ecru crib sheets (the boys' green chenille ones just aren't cutting it!) and I still have no ideas on wall hangings. But, I've seen a few custom canvas things in ETSY that I might look into having painted. We'll see...I've got a good 10 weeks or so to figure it out. Now, to start getting her closet filled!!Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Coming Right Along...
I started to put Quad's nursery together this week! You know, I've got to do the important stuff first like her room that she won't even sleep in until she's a good 6 months old, totally outgrows the bassinet or in reality until Robert puts his foot down and makes me take her out of our room. :) She may not have any clothes but she'll have a nursery! The lamp I ordered should be delivered Friday, I've got to order some ecru crib sheets (the boys' green chenille ones just aren't cutting it!) and I still have no ideas on wall hangings. But, I've seen a few custom canvas things in ETSY that I might look into having painted. We'll see...I've got a good 10 weeks or so to figure it out. Now, to start getting her closet filled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey!! First of all, the room is looking very cute!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!
I had two canvases painted from an artist on Etsy and I was VERY happy with them!! I'm trying to remember details, but I did the Alchemy thing and had people bid on them and I think I got 2 11x14 canvases for like $45 or something cheap like that! I can give you the seller's name if you want. I looked on the website "Poshtots" for inspiration and had some copied that I liked on there. If you look on my blog on the left in the "Nursery Photos" then you can see the two pink and green canvases with bunnies on them.
Post a Comment