I don't have digital copies of Patrick's ultrasounds, just
Marshall's and Graham's. :( But, I think she's got
Marshy's mouth/chin and Grammy's nose!
I think she's going to have Patrick's spirited personality
I think she's going to have Patrick's spirited personality
based on her behavior in the womb!!
She did this in our first 3D ultrasound, too!
to be a cuddler. She's been all cuddled up in every ultrasound!
and some nice pouty lips! I think she's going to be a cross
between Marshall and Graham.We'll see how much of
Patrick's she's got in her when she's born. Although, I'm
somewhat convinced that Robert cloned himself
to create Patrick and that I had nothing to do with the
process! Patrick is Robert's mini-me!! :)
When the tech flipped the ultrasound to the
2D black and white she commented that Baby Quad's
not going to have much hair. At this point Patrick and Marshall
had heads FULL of hair and Graham had a little. But, they
say Baby Quad's just got some peach fuzz on top!!
Guess I should start buying lots of head bands for her now, huh?!?
We'll probably have one more ultrasound in 6 weeks or so to make sure she'e decided to flip head down. So, keeping my fingers crossed! Marshall waited until 36 weeks to flip and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she waited, too. But, I just love ultrasounds!! It's so amazing what you are able to see now!



No comments:
Post a Comment