This is how Graham rolls!! However, he actually prefers to be not only barefoot, but without a shirt, too! Gotta love my hillbilly baby. :) He NEVER wants to wear shoes, especially when outside. Whenever we go out to play he promptly removes his shoes and runs through the grass. I hate to let him do this, as I don't want him to step on something, but he's beginning to wear me down! My little blondie, my hillbilly, my Grammy-poopoo...Thursday, May 6, 2010
Just a Hillbilly at Heart!
This is how Graham rolls!! However, he actually prefers to be not only barefoot, but without a shirt, too! Gotta love my hillbilly baby. :) He NEVER wants to wear shoes, especially when outside. Whenever we go out to play he promptly removes his shoes and runs through the grass. I hate to let him do this, as I don't want him to step on something, but he's beginning to wear me down! My little blondie, my hillbilly, my Grammy-poopoo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Going barefoot is good for you, Shannon. I've always gone barefoot, still do, and you know how old I am. LOL Have never stepped on anything other than stickers. Ouch! Yep, guess I'm a hillbilly too. However, most hillbillies are good, honest, hardworking folks. You can't ask for better than that. :-)
Post a Comment