Dec. 14, 2009
Yes, I am 6wks3days preggers now. This time last week was when the good ol' home pregnancy test turned positive. I've pretty much felt like crud the past week, which is why I've been neglecting my blog and Facebook duties. But, I will resume my updates soon when I feel better. Speaking of feeling better, Baby Carraway #4 was kind enough to allow me to feel better yesterday and even today. And, by better I just mean able to function without praying I don't have to sprint to the bathroom to throw up! This feeling better also makes me nervous. I want everything to be okay with my little bean, and feeling a little better makes me wonder. Yes, I guess I just worry that much when I'm pregnant! But, since Friday and Saturday were SO terrible, maybe it's just all relative. Friday night we had Robert's work Christmas party and I barely survived. The party started at 7:30pm and there was NO food until 8:30pm and I just about died. Of starvation and on-the-verge-of-pukation! I made it through, though, as if I had ended up getting sick I'm sure everyone would have knows what's up. Especially since it was such a big joke that there were no new Carraway's to welcome in 2009. All of Robert's co-workers said they were holding out for 2010. Little do they know! But anyway, I'll have to start taking belly pics pretty soon. I go for another ultrasound next Tuesday so see what the cyst is doing and to see if they can see the heart beat. Maybe if all goes well at that appointment I'll take my first belly pic of my somewhat-flat-yet-I've-had-3-babies-flabby stomach!
Until next time, you stay nice and happy and sung in there Baby Carraway #4. We love you already and Daddy thinks you are a girl, and so does Momma, but only time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment