Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ahhhh....Morning Sickness

Dec. 10, 2009



A.K.A. All-Day-Long-Sickness. Yup, it's hit. With a vengance. This is reassuring, as the one pregnnacy I lost I had absolutley zero morning sickness. However, I find it quite funny how you conveniently forget how yucky morning sickness is until you're pregnant again. But, at least they say it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy!



Robert and I are becoming more comfortable with the idea of baby number four. He even says I may have to get that minivan I've been dreading! And, he may be right. We'll see. We've also talked some about names and realize that if we have a fourth boy he may not ever have a name! We had a hard time settling on Graham's name, as he was like 12hrs old before we commited to anything. All of our family and all of my nurses kept bugging me about him not having a name yeat. It was kind of funny. If it's a girl we pretty much know what her name will be. But, we'll see. My gut tells me it's a girl, but my brain is telling me to expect another boy since we already have three. Honestly, I don't care about the sex. A happy, healthy momma and baby is all that is important. It would be kind of cool, though, to have a girl. Who knows!!

No comments: