Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Language Explosion

Graham's vocabulary is exploding! I swear, it has happened over night. Just today I have heard him say half a dozen new words!! My favorite so far is "Actic" for Patrick. Patrick knows Graham is calling his name and he answers, it pretty sweet. Graham also saw some batteries from our flashlight and pointed to them saying, "battery!" I just love it. Especially when at dinner he looked at me and mumbled, "Wanna ite, momma!" So, a bite of momma's dinner he got. It's so great to hear his language blossoming. Patrick was a very late talker, and to be honest I was a little worried. Marshall talked extremely early, and it looks like Graham is pretty much on target. I think there is something so exciting and special about hearing the voice of your child say words for the first time.

No comments: