Monday, December 21, 2009
A little behind...
Yeah, I'm a little behind. On blogging, facebooking, picture taking, Christmas gift wrapping, gift mailing and, oh yeah, packing for our trip. We leave tomorrow!!! Yikes! But, today I will get us packed, the house ready for us to leave and off we will go tomorrow at lunch time. A special thanks to my super great husband for helping with massive amounts of laundry the past few days so that I can just pack up the clothes we need. Whew! Usually I'm frantically doing loads of laundry so that I can pack, but now it's done. Thanks again, Robert. :) I will also attempt to get caught up on all the things I'm running behind on. I've been a little exhausted lately and I think all of us are fighting one of those yucky winter colds. But, we are super excited about our trip!! We can't wait to see all of our family and celebrate Christmas! Safe travels for us and everyone else that hits the roads and/or airports this season. I'll hopefully be back in full swing in the New Year with lots of exciting posts about lots of super exciting things. :) Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment