Well, I am back on my inventive streak. And, this one has nothing to do with containing or burning off the energy my children have! This one is even better. BETTER. It will/could solve a serious problem in many relationships/marriages. It will/could solve a serious problem that we have. Yes, honey, I am admitting it. I am accepting it, too. I AM A COVER STEALER IN THE WORST WAY. There. I said it.
Robert has informed me of my little problem, but until sleeping alone in our bed I never realized how serious my problem was. When I woke up, after sleeping alone in our bed, the covers were ALL over the floor on MY side of the bed. And, I was FREEZING because I had NO covers!! This was my 'rock bottom,' so to speak. I had been somewhat denying that I really stole covers and figured Robert must be contributing to the problem. And, he is. Just not in the manner I thought he was!! He is in actuality SAVING me from my own problem. He pulls the covers back with all his might, thus keeping me from dragging them all to the floor and keeping both of us from freezing to death during our sleep.
So, how do I plan to solve this problem?? Well, I am going to invent the Cover Hugger. It will be similar to those contraptions they have that you put on the corners of your fitted sheet to keep it from coming off of your bed. But, do they eve have those anymore?? It seems that most sheet have deep pockets now. But anyway, it will keep one partner from pulling all of the covers to their side of the bed (or onto the floor!)
I just might be a genius, huh?! Hehehe....Maybe I'll even make us our millions with my idea and Robert can retire from Uncle Procter. When people ask why he'll say, "Because you know those cover hugger things that all married couples have now? Well, my brilliant wife invented those!" Hey, it could happen. So, no stealing my grand idea guys. :) And, maybe I'll even be kind enough to give a free set of Cover Huggers to all blog readers. ;) Have a great weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok. I have a reliable solution to your cover hugger. Do as the danes and get your own twin duvet!!! No joke. All married and non-married couples who co-bed have their own twin cover. At first it looked odd. But now, 8 months, later we're converts. We both sleep so much better. We plan on getting twin duvet covers once we're back in the states. Dulce in Denmark
Post a Comment