Do you go to Sunday brunch?? We do. The boys just LOVE our routine. In fact, they beg for this treat on a daily basis. And, if we ever drive even close to our brunch spot they get so excited because they think we are going to our special little place! Where, you ask, is our great brunch spot?

It's SAM'S CLUB!!! Yup, that's right. We go to Sam's and it's our boys' absolute FAVORITE place in the entire world. They beg for it, they plead for it, heck, I bet they'd even stop bickering for like a whole 2 seconds if I told them we could go to Sam's for lunch.

We typically do our shopping and while Robert is checking out I go and get our pizza and hot dog combos. The boys come running and just can't wait for their gourmet, high quality, fancy schmancy lunch! We spend more time sitting down to eat than we do actually shopping. And, if they boys are super lucky I even get some 'S M&M's' (not to be confused with Skittles!) for our dessert.

Yes, we are high class and way too fancy for words when it comes to our brunch location. Some people go to the nice little local breakfast cafe, or Panera, or First Watch, etc. But, we Carraway's do it in style. We go to Sam's Club!! I can't wait until the boys are all in high school and I tell them how excited they used to get about eating at Sam's. They probably won't believe me, but that's why it's documented here in blogland. :) And, by the time they're all in high school we'll probably be shopping at Sam's multiple times per week in order to keep up with the quantities of food they consume! However, I am a little worried about our brunch routine. Once Quad is old enough to sit at the table we're going to have to get two tables and split up! We already barely fit at the table with the five of us. But, we'll figure it out. You know I can't disappoint my boys and just stop our Sam's Club meals!
No comments:
Post a Comment