Monday, February 8, 2010
Out of the Mouths of Babes...
Last night we were heading home from a Super Bowl party when Patrick tells me that he does not like our car. Hmmm...He's THREE. Kind of odd to hear him say that. So, I ask for more details and I actually got some! Side note: Patrick has already mastered the male art of providing ZERO details. I ask him what he did at school- Nufin, Mom. What did you do with the sitter tonight- I dunno. But anyway, he goes on to tell me that he wants our 'open-shut car' back. Huh?!? He continues, good thing because I was WAY confused, to tell me that he wants the car that we had when Mommy's car was crashed and broken by another car and had to go away to be fixed. Oh, I see. So, Patrick was referring to the rental Kia Sedona minivan that we had for over a month LAST SUMMER. Yeah, like 8 months ago. Wow. He has a pretty good memory. Or, maybe he really liked that car. Either way, my 3 1/3 year old son asked for a MINIVAN!!!! Holy crap. I bet he'll change his tune when I roll up to the high school in an awesome minivan to pick him up! Ha! He'll be demanding that we get a Suburban or Tahoe or something then. But, still, my three year actually wants a minivan. WHOA! He just might get his wish before baby Quad is born...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment