Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Invention of All Inventions!!!!!

Yes, I have found a solution!!!! A solution to my stir crazy children problem. What is it??? Well, it's a preschooler sized GERBIL WHEEL. Pretty brilliant, huh?!? Stick those crazy kiddos in that thing and let 'em run it all out. And, I imagine it would be rather entertaining for me, too. Especially to sit back, watch the kids run and enjoy a nice glass of wine or something. Hmmm...I'm liking this idea more and more! I might even invent a fancy model in which the wheel is enclosed in some sort of...wait...GERBIL BALL!!!! HA! Brilliant.

Yeah, yeah. There may be a few kinks, but I can work through those. Safety, ummm more safety, cruelty, child abuse, child services...I might have some fine tuning to do. But, you gotta admit, it sounds pretty good. Can you imagine?!? A gerbil wheel enclosed in a gerbil ball AND even a padded room in your house?!? And, I'm talking about a padded room for my boys to go bonkers in, not for me to bang my head against the wall in . :) Oh, the possibilities...And, man, I've got one heck of an inventive streak, ya think?! Don't worry, Robert's not planning on quiting his day job yet. He's not as optimistic about my invention. But, you just wait. In thirty years everyone will have a life sized gerbil wheel for their child. Or, a treadmill could do the trick, but how boring is that?!

No comments: