Can you guess what happened in our house this morning???...One of the boys had a bloody nose!! Or, more accurately, one of the boys was given a bloody nose. The above picture is a small glimpse of the mess I had to deal with. The story I was told is that Marshall hit Patrick and his nose started bleeding. Everywhere. Patrick, of course, climbed out of his highchair and walked through the dining room and kitchen dripping blood everywhere along the way! I got Patrick settled and holding a tissue under his nose. He's had so many bloody noses that he's quite good at tilting his head back and holding the tissue so he doesn't bleed everywhere! I was able to quickly clean up all the blood droplets off the hardwood and kitchen floors, but the needle point rug is a different story. I tried all the old tricks and the blood is still not completely out! But, at least Patrick is okay and the rug is in desperate need of a professional cleaning anyway.Wednesday, February 24, 2010
It's Not Fun Until Somebody Bleeds...
Can you guess what happened in our house this morning???...One of the boys had a bloody nose!! Or, more accurately, one of the boys was given a bloody nose. The above picture is a small glimpse of the mess I had to deal with. The story I was told is that Marshall hit Patrick and his nose started bleeding. Everywhere. Patrick, of course, climbed out of his highchair and walked through the dining room and kitchen dripping blood everywhere along the way! I got Patrick settled and holding a tissue under his nose. He's had so many bloody noses that he's quite good at tilting his head back and holding the tissue so he doesn't bleed everywhere! I was able to quickly clean up all the blood droplets off the hardwood and kitchen floors, but the needle point rug is a different story. I tried all the old tricks and the blood is still not completely out! But, at least Patrick is okay and the rug is in desperate need of a professional cleaning anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment