Graham placing his flower on the cross at church.
So sweet!
I hope everyone had as perfect of an Easter Sunday as we did!! The weather was perfect, we had lots great family time and the boys had a great time. We started off the morning with our Easter baskets. The boys ended up eating chocolate for breakfast, but that's okay, right? It was at least milk chocolate- so that counts as a little healthy! We then headed off to church. The boys went to Sunday school while Robert and I went to the Sanctuary. We placed our flowers on the cross and even got a few good pics before heading home for the Cryer Ave. Easter Egg Hunt!
All three of the the boys have the whole egg hunt thing down. I think they each ate every piece of candy that was in the eggs they found! So much for lunch! It was so much fun to see all the kids out in their Easter best running through the grass hunting for eggs.
All three of the the boys have the whole egg hunt thing down. I think they each ate every piece of candy that was in the eggs they found! So much for lunch! It was so much fun to see all the kids out in their Easter best running through the grass hunting for eggs.Chocolate on his face and a sucker in his mouth!
candy to look at the camera. At least mommy and
daddy said cheese!












No comments:
Post a Comment