Monday, April 19, 2010

The Last Week

Well, we've been quite busy. Doing what, I don't know. But, last week seemed super busy. Patrick went to Gorman Farms on a field trip with his class. Hopefully I'll get around to posting some pics soon. He LOVED it and was totally in his element!! I also had my 24wk OB appointment. Nothing too exciting to report, other than they agreed to induce me July 30th. They usually schedule my induction about 38wks2days, but evidently they changed guidelines and they are not allowed to schedule in elective induction before 39 weeks. My 39 week point is Robert's birthday, though!! However, my doctor reminded me that I've never make it close to that far before and she'd have to see how things were going closer to time and if there is any medical reason to do so that she'd go on ahead and do the induction. We'll see...Marshall had his ENT appointment to address his mouth breathing and snoring issues. They didn't see anything obviously wrong so now we get to go for a sleep study. Yippee!! A slumber party for mommy and Marshy at the hospital with all sort of electrodes hooked up to him. Sounds like fun...not really. But, at least it will help us get to the bottom of the snoring that is at times waking the entire house!...This past weekend I got in the mood! In the mood to get rid of JUNK!! Robert took a truck load of stuff to Goodwill and I even managed to finally go through all of our baby boy clothes. I will be giving some to friends and a lot I gave to good will. I also managed to get the boys' spring/summer clothes in their drawers and all the winter stuff put away! Now, I have to say that Marhy-in-the-middle is pretty hooked up on clothes! His brothers, not so much. I don't know how that's happened. But, Graham only has like 3 pair of shorts. And, Patrick has a few more, but not much. And, if he grows AT ALL he will have like 1 pair! So, looks like I'll be doing some shopping for my two bookend boys. Marshall is lucky enough be fit into all of Patrick's stuff from last year and even his own stuff from last year that was too big that he hardly ever wore....I've also been in a rug dilemma this past week. Robert got his chair that he ordered back in January. About time for that thing to come in, huh?!? But, the problem is I absolutely HATE it. It's hideous. It's ugly. It's NOT my taste. And, I'm stuck with it. So, I had to move the rug out the living room because it just clashed too much with said ugly chair. I put that rug in the dining room and I really like it! However, I've had like three rugs in our living room since and I've ended up returning them all. I will be returning the latest trial rug tomorrow. But, I think I now know what I need. I need a rug that is navy with beige/red accents. Now, if only I can actually find one I'd have it made!!...So, there's our quick update. 'Til next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon, how about posting a picture of Robert's ugly chair? I'd like to see it, as Donald has REALLY had some UGLY chairs over the years. Want to see if Robert has topped Donald. LOL

Anonymous said...

Check out the Royal Palace rugs at QVC.com - a lot of them come in navy and have the kind of accents you're looking for. Good luck!