Today after the gym I decided to take the boys to pick out some flowers to plant in our two big pots on the back deck. We went in with Patrick wanting blue flowers, Marshall wanting green flowers and Graham wanting yellow flowers. They finally settled for a mixture of petunias. Whew! You try shopping for flowers of a particular color with three toddlers/preschoolers, two of which are a little less than experts at their colors!!
He went behind his big brothers and
pulled out everything they planted!
This is probably because he has officially learned
how to escape from his crib and ended up spending
his entire nap time running amok through our upstairs.
Marshy is such a good little gardener.
My big boys working together to get someflowers planted!
Hopefully they will survive. The boys were a little
less than gentle pulling them out of the plastic containers.
But, I think I saw at least one shred of a root left on
each flower as it went into the pot!
Could this picture depict their personalities any better?!?
Patrick busy working on his laptop and Marshall just
grinning away enjoying some animal crackers.






No comments:
Post a Comment