...I really hope this is not it!!! That is my Marshy with tattoos up and down his arms. His legs are covered, too. He has a total of like 12 temporary tattoos right now. And, he keeps telling me he needs more. He points to the smallest empty spot on his arm or leg and says, "But there's room!! Right here!!" Even Patrick knows he has too many. Patrick constantly tells Marshall he has enough tattoos and there is not space for any more.Robert and I were laughing last night that Marshall is going to come home one day just covered in real tattoos! Hopefully not, as I'm sure his obsession with them will end soon. It all started when we saw a woman with tattoos covering both of her arms. I guess she is now Marshy's idol! But, with my Marshall nothing surprises me. He is also my child that if he sees a beer bottle (usually at a cookout or something) he goes over to it, picks it up and attempts to drink as much of it as he can before someone has a heart attack (usually me!) and grabs it from him. We explain to him that beer is for mommies and daddies only, and not little boys. His reply? "But I like beer!" I'm seeing a lot of missed curfews, frat house parties and keg stands in his future!! But, gotta love my wild child Marshall. Hopefully we'll be able to instill enough sense/values in him to keep him on the straight and narrow.


1 comment:
It is great they can do it now--because later, it is not ok!!!
Right?
Post a Comment