Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Pics

Yesterday we all cleaned up a bit and headed up to Ault Park to attempt some Spring pictures. Two participants (that will remain nameless DADDY and PATRICK!!) were less than thrilled to be taking photos. Robert even stated that he WAS NOT wearing white. Why??? It's the beginning of spring and it will make me look white as a ghost was his response. Nice try honey. Put on your white shirt and at least smile a little bit. Since when is Robert concerned about having a tan?!? Robert's awesome attitude rubbed off on his mini-me, Patrick. They both moaned and groaned the entire time. But, at least I got a couple of decent shots of the two of them. And, believe or not, they both survived!! Funny how that is... Graham and Marshall were willing participants. Marshall is my little model and well, Graham is too young to know to what is going on!



My handsome Grammy






Graham loves to pick dandelions!




Always gotta have a stick!




My smiling little Marsh Man!!






He was determined to figure out
how to step on the pedal and get a drink.
But, all 28lbs of his body weight just wasn't enough!

Getting a drink with a little help
from momma!



A stick in hand, of course!


My two big boys.
Umm, Marshall, get your hands
out of your pants, son!!

For some reason I just love this picture.
Maybe it's the classic Patrick expression!



Oh my goodness!!
I actually got a shot of Patrick smiling!


He had just finished telling me how
he was all done taking pictures.
Sorry, bud, momma's not done yet!

They are all done with pictures at this point!



Our three little stair step boys. :)
And, Marshall with his hands in his pants again!


Daddy and the big boys.
Graham was not interested in participating.



At least we're all looking somewhat in the right direction!
And, notice the bag full of marshmallows and M&M's.
I am NOT above bribery!!


Take 1 with the timer function.
Not too bad, we're all pretty much looking
in the right direction!


Take 2 with the timer function.
Look at that great smile on Marshall!!
I think we got a few decent pictures. I'm going to head back in a month or so when all the beautiful things they plant in Ault Park are in full bloom. And, Robert, don't worry. You will probably NOT be asked to attend! :) And, for our family, if there are any shots you would like I can email you the image in full size so you can get it printed. Just let me know!! Happy Spring :)























2 comments:

Claire said...

I am SO impressed that you got some great ones with everyone looking at the camera. I bet that is not easy at all! Great job. Love the ones with the stick, too :)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Shannon,
You got some fabulous pictures--well worth all the complaining!! I love Ault Park, I have some wonderful memories their with my lab that past away last March. I took tons of pics as he ran up that huge fountain/stairs to chase sticks. We probably weren't supposed to do that but he loved it!!
Cincy is go great in the Spring--enjoy!!