
Say hello to 'Baby!' Yes, Graham now has a baby doll. He simply calls her 'Baby' and loves to carry her around, put her in trucks and tuck her in bed. It's super sweet. Now, you might be wondering how Graham ended up with a baby doll. Well, Graham has always loved baby dolls. He has always loved to play with, push around and put hats on any baby doll he comes across. There is a girl who brings her baby doll to the gym and he got pretty attached to her (the baby doll, not the girl!) Yesterday he literally had multiple meltdowns because he could not take the baby doll home. The entire car ride home he kept sobbing, "I want baby, Momma. Baby...I want baby." So, a baby he got. I went to Home Goods and let him pick out a baby doll. He picked a pretty cute one, eh?! He was SO happy to have her. She played outside with us (she got pushed around the yard is huge Tonka trucks!) and went down for nap and bedtime with Grammy. I think Graham is my caregiver of the bunch! And, maybe Baby will be a good thing for him to have once Quad is born. He'll have his very own baby sister to take care of!! So, welcome, Baby, to our family! :)


1 comment:
I think it is so sweet--love him!!
Post a Comment