Monday, February 22, 2010
Team PINK or BLUE?!?
The big day is almost here! Only five more days until we find out if Quad is a boy or a girl. Can't wait. :) Obviously, we just want a healthy pregnancy, baby and mommy. But, being that I am ever so patient I just want to know. NOW. My wait is almost over, though!! My gut has been saying girl, but we all know that may mean nothing at all. Although, I was sure that Patrick and Marshall were boys from day one. Graham threw me for a loop!! I had no clue with him. So, team PINK or team BLUE? What do you think???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
News? Let us know!
Oh, thanks for your comment on comments on my blog. I think everyone is misunderstanding me. It is not about the comments it is about someone in SC that seems to be stalking. They are on my blog every 2 hours--crazy and a little unsettling!
I say Team Pink because of the heart rate and the fact that this pregnancy has been different from your others. However, like you, all I want for you is a safe healthy mommy and baby.
How exciting!
I vote for pink...because at this point-I would want that!!!
I vote team Pink! I think it would be a new and different experience for you. Then You can decide which is more difficult at what stages... But most of all I vote healthy quad!
Aunt Max
Post a Comment