Look at those two brothers in that picture!!! Is is not the sweetest thing, ever?!? I seriously just about die laughing every time I look at this picture. This is the picture the boys had taken at school on picture day a couple of weeks ago. You think they'd ever do any pose or any anything like this for me?!? Do you think they ever are this sweet with each other in my presence?!? Nope. But, they can sure fool ya, right?I look at this picture and see the constant bickering, tears and irritation they have with each other. I know they truly love one another, probably more than I'll ever be able to understand. And, I know a lot of their bickering and what not is more of a show for me and attention getter than anything else. I seriously think I might start showing them this picture every time they are upset with each other as a way to remind them how much they really do love each other and how special it is to have brothers. We'll see what their response is...
And, on to Marshall's school picture. I love it!!! It totally captures my Marshy's personality. His big grin, big brown eyes and sweet little cheeks. Oh, my sweet Mash Tater. If only he was this happy more often and not in the middle of a Marshall Moment...



2 comments:
Wow! Great school pictures! Wait, they aren't this precious all the time??!!! ;)
I LOVE those pictures Shannon. Such cute boys!
Post a Comment