Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Trimming the Figurative Fat- An Update
Um, yeah, about that post back at the beginning of the year...Well, the positive first. It is very effective and very liberating!!! Overall, it's a pretty nice way to live. However, I have a little problem. That one little thing about no longer spending tons of time and money having my hair colored might just be a bit of an issue. You see, over the last month or so I been finding some *gasp* GRAY hairs!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! And, no, not a lot. The count is just up to three now. But, you know that gray hairs are like mice and roaches. If you have even just one you know there are many, many more lurking around somewhere!! So, I may be revisiting my hair lady on a much more frequent basis if this keeps up. We'll see. I mean, just because we now own a *super BIG gasp* minivan and have almost four children DOES NOT mean I will be sporting grays!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am right there with you on the gray hair. I didn't get my hair colored for 2 months around the time Andrew was born (I usually go every 4-6 weeks). I noticed gray hair and now I see them creeping in right before I go get my hair cut. Before I would know it was time for a color when my roots were a little darker than I like, now I know b/c of the gray hair staring at me in the mirror. I too just have a couple...but it is enough for me to be a permanent customer at the salon!!!
Well your gray is your mother's fault. lol She started graying very young too, none of the rest of us did. I guess it is in the Long bloodline because Mama Lou didn't have gray hair, Grandmaw didn't have a gray hair the day she died, and Mama didn't get gray until she was on up in years. :-) You must be carrying on a Long family tradition. LOL
Post a Comment