Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Lil' Bit of Easter and a Lil' Bit of Love


The Five of Us (Almost 6!) With the Easter Bunny
Last weekend we ventured down South to visit Mimi and to go to the wedding of a great friend from high school. We drove down Friday in our new minivan (more on that later.) The trip took a little longer than expected due to a very bad crash, but me made it safe and sound. Saturday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with Mimi and the boys had a great time!!

Momma and her boys...and baby girl in the belly! :)


Patrick with his cupcakes he won in the cake walk.
He's SO proud!


Graham with his sweet little bunny nose!



Marshall's getting all bunnied up!
Patrick was not interested AT ALL in getting a silly rabbit
nose painted on his face. This led to Marshall wanting to wipe
off his cute little bunny nose!
Saturday night Robert and I went to the wedding while the boys stayed and played with Mimi. It was a beautiful wedding downtown on the river. A great friend of mine from high school married a guy we went to high school with. However, they had not been high school sweethearts or anything. They actually reconnected and started dating after our ten year reunion. How sweet is that?! It was a fun night out and I got to catch up with some old friends I had not seen in YEARS!

The almost 22 week baby belly.
Baby Quad's growing!!


Robert and I heading to the wedding.
Sunday we met up with my old college roommate and her daughter. It was great to catch up! Then, on Monday we loaded up that new minivan and made the drive back to Cincinnati.

2 comments:

Owen and Erin said...

Hey Shannon! Your family is so beautiful and you look great! Who got married this weekend? I am curious since you said you went to high school with them. I love that they reconnected at the reunion!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

You all look so gorgeous! I love you in the purple dress!
Happy Easter!