My fetal doppler came yesterday! Fun, fun, fun!! The boys loved listening to baby sister's 'thump, thump, thump.' They actually can hold the doppler on my belly and then they think it's a telephone and try to talk to her through it. They still wonder why she doesn't talk back to them! But, it's been really sweet to see them interact with her before she's even born. Robert tried to get them listening to her on video last night, but our camera battery died. So, we've gotta get it all charged up so we'll have this one on video.
I definitely recommend to anyone to rent or buy one of the dopplers, as I think it's a great way to have siblings get involved with the pregnancy and it's always nice for momma to hear baby's heart beat. I can even hear when she's moving!! This morning we listened after breakfast and my 1/2 caf coffee and she was all over the place in there. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post either a video or pics of the boys listening and talking to baby sister. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment