Yes, as of late, Graham's new name is Hoover!! He is right in the middle of some crazy growth spurt and I cannot fill him up! It's gotten pretty comical. He will just eat and eat and eat. He will eat until his cute little belly is so full and tight that I'm seriously afraid he's going to pop! Yesterday's breakfast for Grammy was 2 1/2 muffins (the yummy ones me and the boys made last week!!) a cheese stick and a big serving a fresh strawberries. He was is heaven, until it was getting to late that I had to take him out of his chair and get him dressed because we were late for school. He threw a fit and wanted that last 1/2 of a muffin I threw away! He then ate about 6 animal crackers in the car on our way to the gym after dropping the big boys off at school. THEN, about 2 hours after the animal crackers, he ate a mommy size hand full of pretzels (my pretzel stash I keep in the car to ward off morning sickness and to have as my post run snack!) I even tried to give him some of my soy nuts (anyone else LOVE those things, or am I the only crazy one?? They make an awesome post workout/on the move snack!) but he politely refused. :) At lunch he gobbled up 5 chicken nuggets, an entire banana, a bunch of Cheese Its, orange juice and then once his brothers left their chairs he went chair to chair and ate their left overs!!! It's wild! Where is he putting it all??? After every meal he loves to sit in each of his brothers' chairs and finish off an scraps they have left. He gets so upset if I don't let him that I've just figured it keeps us from throwing away lots of food! So, I'm assuming that at our next pediatrician appointment Graham will NOT be in the 25th percentile for weight. Maybe he'll actually move up a little and maybe even get closer to the 70th percentile that he's in for height. Until then, however, I am just digging through the pantry and frig in attempt to keep up with his appetite, hoping that his cute little belly doesn't explode and wondering how in the world we're going to feel all three boys when they are teenagers!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
We Call Him Hoover
Yes, as of late, Graham's new name is Hoover!! He is right in the middle of some crazy growth spurt and I cannot fill him up! It's gotten pretty comical. He will just eat and eat and eat. He will eat until his cute little belly is so full and tight that I'm seriously afraid he's going to pop! Yesterday's breakfast for Grammy was 2 1/2 muffins (the yummy ones me and the boys made last week!!) a cheese stick and a big serving a fresh strawberries. He was is heaven, until it was getting to late that I had to take him out of his chair and get him dressed because we were late for school. He threw a fit and wanted that last 1/2 of a muffin I threw away! He then ate about 6 animal crackers in the car on our way to the gym after dropping the big boys off at school. THEN, about 2 hours after the animal crackers, he ate a mommy size hand full of pretzels (my pretzel stash I keep in the car to ward off morning sickness and to have as my post run snack!) I even tried to give him some of my soy nuts (anyone else LOVE those things, or am I the only crazy one?? They make an awesome post workout/on the move snack!) but he politely refused. :) At lunch he gobbled up 5 chicken nuggets, an entire banana, a bunch of Cheese Its, orange juice and then once his brothers left their chairs he went chair to chair and ate their left overs!!! It's wild! Where is he putting it all??? After every meal he loves to sit in each of his brothers' chairs and finish off an scraps they have left. He gets so upset if I don't let him that I've just figured it keeps us from throwing away lots of food! So, I'm assuming that at our next pediatrician appointment Graham will NOT be in the 25th percentile for weight. Maybe he'll actually move up a little and maybe even get closer to the 70th percentile that he's in for height. Until then, however, I am just digging through the pantry and frig in attempt to keep up with his appetite, hoping that his cute little belly doesn't explode and wondering how in the world we're going to feel all three boys when they are teenagers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We are starting to wonder the same thing...our 9 and 7 year old seriously pack the food away...
And about the comment you left on my blog-
I had one of my boys that would LOVE to hide on me-Scared me to death!
I decided to switch it up on him...What I would do is hide and call for him to find me-that way, when we were out at a store, I would call his name, and he would come RUNNING~ seriously-it changed him, and after a few times of the game switch, I never had that problem again...Try it-
Also I stopped playing hide and seek with them (if they were hiding) because, I didn't want them to be confused if I called them,and they thought I was joking, or something!
Have a wonderful day!!!
I was laughing reading your entire post. Cillian is just like that it is so crazy, but he has been like that since the beginning--his little belly is just out there...that is just the way it is!
I like those Soy nuts too. I haven't had them in a while but getting ready to start back to the gym and I am gonna take some of those and stash some pretzels!!!
He is like The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Tyler's belly does the same thing when he hits a spurt!
Post a Comment