Only two more weeks left in the first trimester. WHOOOHOOO!! Well, actually less than that. As of today I am 12wks3days. Every day counts. :)...But, nothing too exciting going on. The morning sickness has decided return from the hours of 4pm-10pm. It did that with Patrick, too. Just when I thought I was out of the woods, so to speak, it snuck up on me! There have also been a VERY few times when I wonder if I have felt the baby move. Extremely early for this, but I usually feel my babies move early due to my size. The few times that have made me wonder have been when my bladder is extremely full, I'm pouring myself in to my pre-pregnancy jeans and I'm bent over or squatting on the floor with the boys. Who knows if it's Quad, or not! Oh, and Quad is Baby Carraway #4's name at this point. According to Robert, anyway! Patrick and Marshall have caught on to calling the baby Quad, too. It's kind of funny. But, no worries, we will have a name for him/her by the time we come home from the hospital. I can pretty much guarantee, though, that we will NOT have a name anytime before that! We like to take our time...On Tuesday I go for my Ultrascreen. We'll get the results a week or so later. Hopefully we will be blessed, as before, for all things to look 'normal' and require no additional testing. These screenings always make me nervous. I think it's because I've seen unhealthy babies and cared for them in the NICU and just pray everyday for a healthy pregnancy and thank God for the three healthy children we have. But, I'll try to post the latest pics of Quad this week. He or she will actually resemble a baby in this ultrasound instead of a peanut!


1 comment:
I love that you put those belly pics side by side--you can really see the difference! How do you make those photo collages?
Post a Comment