Monday, January 4, 2010

Potty Training Boot Camp: The Second Time Around

We are potty training Marshall!!! Yay! Last Thursday Marshy entered 'Potty Training Boot Camp." After he woke up I changed him into a pair of his new Scooby-Doo big boy underwear Santa brought him and told him that he needed to pee and poop in the potty. If it were only that easy! The first 48 hours were pretty rough, as I think the tally ended up being Potty- about 3 My Floors- I just quit counting after 10. But, by Saturday and Sunday he was getting the hang of it. Sunday evening we even ventured out to the grocery store in our big boy underwear and did not have an accident. Shortly before we were ready to check out Marshall said he needed to go potty and off to the potty the big boys went with daddy. We had a successful trip to the gym this morning in our big boy underwear, too! Hooray Marshall! Hopefully we will continue on this successful trend and he will be fully potty trained before we know it.

No comments: