Friday, January 15, 2010

Snow! Snow!

The past few weeks have been filled with snow, here in the 'Nati! I did my best bundle everyone up and get 'em out to play each time we had new snow falling. And, I've gotta say that I doubt we will be continuing our snow playing. Maybe my boys just have too much southern blood in them or something, but they just don't really get in to playing in the snow. Patrick is getting better and really enjoyed going down the slide of our play set, but Marshall and Graham have about a 90 second window before it all goes downhill....and I'm not talking about the sled!



This is how all of our snow playing experiences end. At least 2 of the boys have a major melt down because they refused to keep their gloves on, resulting in cold and wet hands. Hopefully they will outgrow this phase, because I really want to do some fun sledding. We have some great hills to sled down around here and I just love seeing all the pics of the kiddos having a blast !

No comments: