Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Dinner Date


Last night I had a dinner date. A dinner date with the four amazing boys that I am blessed to have in my life! Yes, that's right. Robert and I ventured out to dinner with all three boys in tow. We headed to one of our favorites, El Rancho Grande, for a quick Mexican dinner. We have been frequenting this restaurant too often since it opened about four years ago. And, I swear this place will send a pregnant woman into labor. I ate there in the 48hrs prior to each of the boys' births! But, back to our evening out. Patrick was SO excited to go out to dinner! And, overall the boys behaved next to perfectly. They ate their grilled cheeses and fries like champs and even liked daddy's fajita chicken, especially Graham. So, since they behaved so well, they got a little trinket toy out of the vending machines when we left. By the way, I HATE those machines! The ones will gum balls, candy, toys, etc. They are any parent's nightmare once your child figures out what they are! We came home, put on our pj's and were off to bed. A successful evening out, with children! YAY! I figure we will continue to take them out to child-appropriate dinner places occasionally, it's good for them. Until next time...

No comments: