
It's official. Patrick has his first crush! And no, it's not on a little girl in his preschool class or even one of our babysitters. It's on TAYLOR SWIFT! Yes, the super famous country music star appears to be his first crush. He calls her "Taylor Taylor." When one of her songs comes on the radio he wants it louder and tonight when Robert and I came home from dinner the boys were having a dance party with the babysitter to one of her songs. Patrick was playing his little guitar and dancing his heart out. He was in heaven! After the sitter went home we sat in front of my laptop and watched, listened and danced to her videos on youtube. It was too funny! Graham and Marshall even did a little dancing and Patrick was kind enough to show off some of his break dancing moves. Where he learned these moves I do not know! So, I am thinking I will actually purchase one of her CD's. When was the last time I even purchased a CD?! I have no idea. Maybe I'll just download them onto our extra ipod so he can listen to her on his "running ears." If he's lucky he may even get a "Taylor Taylor" t-shirt or something from Santa. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment