I just love fall! There is something about this time of year that just makes me happy. The air is crisp and has a special 'fall scent' to it and the colors are just beautiful. And, there's also the whole football season thing, too! We have been trying to go outside and enjoy all that fall has to offer before winter is upon us. The boys have been having so much fun! Their new favorite activity is blowing and picking up leaves. They have yet to figure out that this is actually work, and I have no plans of telling them! I really can't wait until the ginko tree in our neighbor's yard drops all of it amazing yellow leaves becaue talk about a photo opportunity!! So, I understand I have posted a million leaf pics, but hey, it's what we been doing all day lately.

Graham taking his turn with the leaf blower.

My boys taking a break from picking up leaves
to see if Brutis is outside next door.
They just love that dog!

We walked around our yard and took some
pictures of the changing leaves.
Patrick really enjoys pointed out what color
they are turning. However, he is convinced
that some turn purple and blue.
We have yet to spot these leaves!

Pansies just make me happy :)

I just love the deep red color of fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment