Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Just a Glimpse...
...of what is going on in my house at this moment. The boys have taken the couch apart and piled the cushions on top of the coffee table. They are jumping off of their "tower." Patrick is harassing me for bubbles so he can play with his little Gymboree bubble blower thing. Robert is calling, hopefully to say he's on his way home!! (Please let that be why he's calling.) I just heard a crash from the living room. No crying, though. I'm going to be optimistic and assume all is okay. They have now carried their xylophones into the living room and are using them as skateboards. Patrick is telling Graham, "That won't hurt bad! That won't hurt bad!" Oh Lord, what are they doing? Do I even dare walk in there? Oops. Graham just walked in and he is crying. Maybe whatever "that" was did actually hurt! Nope, he's just thirsty and now happily drinking his milk/OJ combo that the Carraway house is famous for. Now Graham is trying to open the trash can that I am sitting on as I type this. And, Patrick is back. He wants me to blow a "big bubble" with the wad of gum I am chewing. Is is bedtime yet?!? Nope. Only 6:37pm. About an hour and a half left. Urghhh. But, our dinner is simmering happily on the stove. Smells good. YUM! So, off tend to my rambunctious children and try to coax them into their pj's before daddy gets home. I think I may go run an errand or two when daddy gets home. I need to escape this madness for just a few minutes. Have a good night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment