So, I went and got all crafty today! We made a trip to Michael's and after lunch we had some craft time. The boys (and momma) had fun! Our turkeys (aka gobble gobbles, according to Marshall) turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. However, my dining room and living room are now covered in feathers! AAHHH! But, so worth the clean up. I just love the 'gobble gobbles' we made. :)Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Momma and Her Lil' Turkeys
So, I went and got all crafty today! We made a trip to Michael's and after lunch we had some craft time. The boys (and momma) had fun! Our turkeys (aka gobble gobbles, according to Marshall) turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. However, my dining room and living room are now covered in feathers! AAHHH! But, so worth the clean up. I just love the 'gobble gobbles' we made. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment