Yes, THOSE kind of days. And, yes, I have had several of them this week. And, yes, I do realize today is only Wednesday and therefore, my whole week has been full of no good, very bad, ugly kind of days. I don't know why, but I have been in some funk this week. However, it seems to be wearing off this afternoon. This is good news for everyone!
I am now on two missions, both of which will help end my no good, very bad, ugly kind of days. I hope. Mission number one is to find a therapist or something. Maybe this person will be more than willing to listen to me vent my frustrations, especially since they will be getting paid lots of dough to do so! I am also hoping they will give me tools to relieve stress, stay somewhat organized, realize that not everything has to be perfect and get me through the craziness that is the holiday season and also the impending gloom of winter. I don't do well in winter. Where's my sunshine and decent weather?!
My second mission is to find a new gym. Yes, I think today was the last straw with my current gym. They first cut back playroom hours and then closed the playroom all together. With literally a day or two notice!! Then, we started going to the other location of the same gym and it's been everything but smooth sailing. They are way too particular about EVERYTHING and during my run this morning they came and told me that I had to take Graham home. Yes, my little Grammy got kicked out of the playroom! You see, he has this annoying little blocked tear duct that has to be surgically opened and stinted. This will hopefully take place in January. However, since it is blocked his eye is constantly goopy and his sinuses/nose do not drain properly. The result is yucky, yellow discharge. Gross, I know. But, it will be fixed and he is not sick or contagious. The people at the new playroom are not very understanding of this! They say it is in their "rules" that he cannot come in with "cloudy" discharge. But, he's going to have said "cloudy" discharge until the tear duct is opened and stinted and everything drains properly. And, I must add that the discharge is only "cloudy" the first few hours of the day until it all drains out, then it becomes clear again. But, such is life, I guess. And, I do have the choice to go to another gym all together. I WILL be doing this. I HIGHLY doubt that we will ever return to this said gym again. SO THERE!! I am taking my business of over 5 years elsewhere...Like they really care, but it makes me feel good to vent. Did I mention I'm looking to actually pay someone to listen to these rants?! :)
On to a positive event that happened today...I made two friends at preschool today!! YAY! GO ME! And yes, I said that I made two friends today, not one of the boys made two friends. Some of you other moms out there may know what I mean by this. Hopefully my new friends and I will continue to have playground chats after school while all the kiddos run off some energy. We'll see, I will keep you all posted...because I know you are all just dying at the thought of not hearing the end of my new friend experience. ;)
But anyway, off to finish some things around the house while all the animals are sleeping. Maybe I will end up sleeping myself, who knows?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment