Thursday, November 12, 2009

Graham's First Haircut

My baby Graham sitting on the horse ready for his first haircut.
Sorry for the poor picture quality, it was taken with my phone.

Graham got his first haircut, ever, today. I finally broke down and had the baby mullet removed. The big boys had appointments this morning and when our hair lady, Ms. Lynn, had time to do Graham I just went for it. I had no intention of cutting off his sweet, fine baby hair this morning, but when even Ms. Lynn commented on his baby mullet I figured it was time. So, off came some inches, yes inches. Off came that sweet, perfect hair he was born with. It made me kind of sad, I must admit. I had no problem getting the big boys' hair cut when they were infants. They both had their first trims by the time they were 9 months old! But, for some reason I just didn't want to change Grammy's. Maybe this is because he is my baby, I don't know. But, I did it. And, he looks pretty darn handsome now! So, I guess he may loose his nickname of Samson that Robert came up with. He'll have to find his strength from something other than his hair!

No comments: