Monday, November 23, 2009

Up Goes the Tree

Yup, our Christmas tree is up! Yay! I decided to go on ahead and get it up for a couple of reasons. First, the boys just love Christmas trees and now they have more time to destroy, oops, enjoy it. Second, this is part of my do-all-Christmas-prep-stuff-early-so-we-can-enjoy-December goal. Mission accomplished! They boys had a blast getting the tree up and decorating it. Mommy and daddy had a blast just watching the joy and fascination on their sweet little faces. :)


Daddy's boys helping him get the tree put together.

A cluster of ornaments. Yes, this drives me nuts. But, I am
fighting the urge to rearrange them since the boys placed
them there. I don't want to destroy their work of art!


It seems that they think each individual branch must have
a minimum of two ornaments on it!


Patrick placing an ornament.


Marshall just hung a bell!




Baby Graham even got the hang of it!



Wow! Look at our finished product. They did
such a great job! And, just so you know, I did
go on ahead the put up all the breakable, nicer
ornaments before they got started. I don't think
I could bear to see one of my Waterford angel
ornaments that I collect go crashing to the floor!
Ahhhh. So now we just sit back and enjoy our tree. And, I've completed about 99% of my shopping, too! Here's to a super fun, relaxed December! Merry Christmas, a little early. :)






No comments: