Is this week over yet?!? I mean, seriously, it's lasted like 2 months!!! Urrghh. I'm in a bad mood, my children are in bad moods, and this week WILL. JUST. NOT. END.
For starters, "Taylor Taylor" has taken over my house. As much as I like Taylor Swift's music, enough is enough. However, I'll be honest, I had only heard a couple of her songs until recently. But, now I think I have heard ALL of them. 100 times. Seen all the videos that are on the DVD that came with her latest album, too. 100 TIMES. Had to get my husband to video the boys dancing to "Taylor Taylor" 100 TIMES. I'm glad that she won like every award under the sun last night at the CMA's, but sweet Taylor Swift needs to leave my house. Please. Hopefully Patrick's little crush/obsession with her will end soon. Very soon.
Second, both of the big boys have runny noses now. And, don't worry, it's NOT "cloudy!" So, I guess that means if I decide to ever return to our gym they are allowed to go?!? The problem with the big boys having runny noses is that it is contributing to their bad moods and now that they talk and all, they keep whining about it, begging me to get a tissue (because I guess they can't do that on their own?!) and wanting me to put petruleum jelly under their raw little noses like every other minute. Oh, how I just love cold and flu season!!!
And finally, (Don't worry. I could go on, but I will spare cyberspace) Robert goes out of town tomorrow and will not return until Monday. Just in time to avoid the boys' runny noses! Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood.
We will survive, I'm sure. And, hopefully we'll all be back to our normal (whatever that is!) selves soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment