In just a few hours the Carraway clan is loading up in the car and heading to Tennessee for Thanksgiving! The boys are SO excited. They can't wait to see everyone and I truly think they are just excited to get to sit and watch DVD's all day as we drive! They even asked about it yesterday. And, when I got our packed bags downstairs last night Marshall asked what they were for. When I told him they were for our big trip tomorrow he ran and said he had to put his shoes on because he wanted to go, too! My sweet, goofy Marshy. :) I guess tomorrow means nothing in the mind of a two year old. But, we are all packed and I even got donuts for breakfast this morning so that the boys will be occupied for mommy and daddy to load up the car.
We have SO much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, and every day. We have three beautiful, amazing, healthy children. We have great loving friends and family. We have a warm, cozy home. Robert has a great job that provides very well for us and also enables me to be at home with our boys. We have our health. Yes, we do have problems in our lives. Nothing is perfect. But, in the grand picture these problems are very minor in comparison to what many others are going through. I am SO BLESSED and thank God in my prayers every day. What are you thankful for? Be thankful for EVERYTHING, even those things that don't seem like blessings. They really are blessings and a learning experience that He has created.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING and pray for SAFE travel and BE GRATEFUL. Life is truly fragile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment