Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday Party

This post is a little late coming, as was our vactation post, but here goes!!

Come on Over
For Pizza, Cake & Fun
The Carraway Boys are Turning
3, 2 &1!!
Saturday, August 8th we had a joint birthday party for all three boys. It was a ton of fun and, boy, am I glad I did the joint party thing because I don't think I could handle three birthday parties in just a 6 week span. We'll see how long they let me do this before they catch on and each want their own party!
The Dining Room

Their sweet little birthday cake! Our invitations were a jungle theme.


The party


All five of us


The boys love their birthday present- a new swingset!


Patrick's favorite gift


Momma and Graham. I just love the expression on his sweet little face!


Um, yeah, this is our 3yr old with his cake. I think he was taking lessons from his baby brother!


Marshall obviously took lessons from Graham, too.

Happy Birthday to You...

Didn't take Graham long to figure out that birthday cake is pretty tasty!

Graham's first few bites
Now, how do I delete a duplicate picture!?

My thee sons digging through the tub of beer.
Gotta get 'em ready for college sometime, right?!














No comments: