Well, it's Monday. Whoop-de-do! So, why not get all my negative energy out so we can start the week off with a positive attitude. Here goes...
Dear New Neighbors,
Welcome to the neighborhood. You seem like a nice, VERY social couple. That's good. You have moved onto a great street. We are fun, nice, social and take care of one another. Many of us also have small chidlren. All of us have at least one person in the home that has to actually get up and be at work during the week. You DID NOT move into a college dorm! We do not appreciate loud outside parties, bringing beer and pizza home after midnight and doing so LOUDLY or numerous obviously-young-single-male vehicles parked on our street from Friday evening 'til Sunday evening. If this is going to be your lifestyle, please move back to where you came from. And, the $360,000 question being asked on the street?! If this how you live and the people you associate with, who pays your mortgage and what do you do for a living?? The rest of us are responsible, "normal" people and just wonder what you're up to...But again, welcome to the neighborhood. Hopefully we will become friends and I will have to delete this post. But, until then, I can rant about you because you are keeping me awake at night and it's just a matter of time before you wake up my children. Oh, by the way, we may be playing a loud game of Red Rover or soccer or some other loud, obnoxious game outside at 6am next Saturday just to give you a tast of your own medicine. But, like I said, welcome to the neighborhood and congrats on the purchase of your first home.
Sincerely,
Shannon
Dear Mackenzie,
Well, my sweet little cat, I must apologize for cursing your name at 4am this morning. When I woke up to a loud, howling cat that sounded as if it was in our home I just assumed it was you. But, you were cuddled up next to me trying to sleep, just as I was. So, to the radom cat that was howling outside from 4am to 5am this morning, BE QUIET!! And, who do you belong to??? I went outside to find you and got a glimpse of you. You appear to be a black cat. You better not be pregnant or better yet, have been in the process of having kittens in my yard. The last thing I need is kittens to find homes for. But, then again, your kittens would probably not survive my 3, 2 and 1 year old sons. So, problem solved. And, Mackenzie, I apologize to you, again. This time for stepping on your paw in my groggy, tired state as I was running all around the house looking out our windows trying to find the loud cat.
Sincerely,
Shannon
Dear Time Warner,
Seriously, are you that evil?? Why is our cable out on a Monday morning?? My chidlren are freaking out!!! This is not a good way to start the week. Just because it's very windy outside is no excuse. So, please fix this problem. I do not have the time or energy to call you and sit on hold forever. And, while I'm at it, I hate your new guide. It's slower than the old one. I've been meaning to tell you about this since the spring when you switched it. It's not better, just in case you were wondering.
Thank you,
Shannon
Okay, I feel much better!! Here's to a great week. It's not raining anymore and the temp's supposed to be really nice!! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment