1. WHY are my children waking up BEFORE 6am?! WHY?!?! It's killing me. They go upstairs for bed at 730-8pm but don't actually fall asleep until around 930pm. They used to sleep until 7am or so, but not anymore!!! Graham is just waking up once a night to nurse, so that's not too bad. But, he also wakes up around 5am to nurse and then goes back down until 7am, or whenever his brothers wake him, which ever comes first. So, mommy has lost her morning alone time and has a new wake up time of 5am. Awesome...not really.
2. This morning when I turned on the TV I heard a strange noise and saw flashing lights coming from under the couch in the living room. It scared the you-know-what out of me!! Aliens? No. Just the boys' remote control helicopter that responds not only to it's little remote, but also to our television remote. Every night all toys must be put back in the playroom in their proper homes (yeah, if you know me well you know how OCD I am about my house looking as if we don't actually live here!) I guess the helicopter didn't make it.
3. While making oatmeal and slicing a banana this morning I cut my finger. I guess in my iritated, sleepy state I was not paying enough attention to the banana. Not a bad cut, but it hurts, none the less. And, Graham ate an entire large banana with his breakfast this morning. I guess I'll be complaining that he can't poop and is miserable in a day or two!
4. Marshall escaped with the package of blueberries and ran into the playroom. He ended up opening them and spilling them all over the berber carpet in the playroom. BIG MESS. Got those cleaned up, put back in the package and in the fridge where they belong. And, yes, I picked them all up and put them in the fridge for later. I buy organic fruits for them and it's expensive! They will be eating those blueberries. If you are at my house, don't eat the blueberries if you are bothered by the fact that they have been on our playroom floor.
5. The cat keeps peeing on the cat box mat that's in front of his box and also peeing on the big cat litter container that's next to his box in the basement. YUCK. As if I don't have enough crap (literally and figuratively) to clean up. Anyone want a cat?? He's beautiful, really soft, sweet and his name is Mackenzie.
6. Probably the reason for all this ranting. I am not sleeping well, AT ALL! I'm plently tired and sleepy, but I constantly wake up covered in sweat with soaking wet clothes and sheets. I get up, change clothes and head down to the couch where it's dry. Not fun. I'm sure it's hormonal, as I am now off of the progesterone and estrogen I was taking because my body had gone into a temporary menopausal state. I think I may be calling my MD to get back on something because this is miserable!!
Okay, the silver lining....give me a minute, I'm thinking....The boys should be ready for an early nap today. Momma will take a nap, too. This weekend is also Dividend Day at Kings Island for all P&G families. We will take the boys, it should be fun (hopefully!) Hmmm.....anymore silver lining??? Yeah, despite all of my ranting and exhaustion there is NO OTHER PLACE I'D RATHER BE!!....Well, minus the cleanig up cat pee thing. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope your day is turning out better than it started. Oh and give Graham a prune! It will clean him right out! I would have totally picked up all the blueberries and put them away. Hadleigh dropped grapes today and I picked them up washed them and gave them right back to her. We are just building their immunes systems!?! Right?
Post a Comment