Boxedler bugs have infested our backyard, as we have a female boxelder tree in our backyard. They are harmless, meaning they don't bite or destroy anthing, and they provide hours of entertainment for my boys. I can't even tell you how many of these crazy things I have caught lately!! The boys love to catch them and feed them dirt (because I guess all bugs eat dirt?? According to Patrick they do!) This is just a very small sampling of our boxelder bug population. There are literally hundreds of them on our yard. Yesterday we baked oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies from scratch. I measured out everything while the boys were napping and had it all ready to dump in and mix. Marshall didn't want to bake cookies at first, and didn't want the rest of us to do so, either. I had to convince him to participate by allowing them all to eat lots of chocolate chips while be baked. Robert even asked after eating a few cookies where all the chocolate chips were! I told him to aks his sons. :)
Mid-bakingSo, tomorrow is Wednesday. No great activities planned, but Patrick does go to pre-school orientation from 8:30-9:45am. A big day for my baby Patticakes!!! He has been in daycare/school before, but it'll be a new place for him. I'll post how it all goes. I am more worried about the logistics of it all than how Patrick will do. He'll be fine, I know. And, I must admit that I am ready to have a plain, normal, boring Thursday and Friday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment