Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So, You Want to be a Bee?!



Well, Patrick still wants to be a bee for Halloween. I think it's because Marshall has been stung several times by bees this summer. Bees just love my Marshy!! And, Marshall wants to be a bee now, too, instead of Scooby-Do. I'm asuming he wants to be a bee just because Patrick does. He's decided that Graham can be "Scooby-Scooby." I guess he still wants Scooby-Do to be with us on Halloween!! But, my problem with this whole bee thing, you ask? Well, all I can think of is the Blind Melon music video for No Rain. I don't know why this is the first thing that comes to my head, but it's making me have a hard time with the whole bee costumes for Halloween!! Crazy. So, this post is to document my crazy thoughts while I'm shopping on-line for silly bee costumes! Hopefully my boys will be such adorable bumble bees at Halloween that they will erase the image of the Blind Melon bee girl from my brain. We'll see. Now it's back to Old Navy's website to see if I can buy a bee...

No comments: