So, I have been caught in the act of pure laziness and I am now paying the price. It all started at nap time. P went peepee in the potty right before he went down and the other boys were already in fresh diapers. I was too lazy to put a Pull-Up on P, so I let him nap in his underwear. The big boys went down way too easy and G nursed himself to sleep while I dosed. Fastforward to wake up...I walk into the big boys' room to see P standing there completely naked. He tells me "it's all wet." He was right. His bedding, shorts and shirt were soaked. I stripped the bed and he asked for clothes. I suggested his favorite dino jammies, as I'm being lazy and it's 4pm- close enough to pj time, right? Nope. He imformed me that jammies are for when the "sun goes down." Urghh. What ever happened to wearing pj's on a gloomy rainy day?
While all of this is happening, M says he needs to go pee in the potty. I tell him to go ahead, as I'm preoccupied redressing P and stripping beds and too lazy to deal with making him wait until I can come with him. Well, wouldn't ya know it- he poops. Yet another mess to deal with as a result of my laziness because he got off the potty without wiping. Urghh. Again.
So, I am now heating up frozen pizza for dinner (can we say lazy!) and waiting for the washer to stop so I can switch over all the bedding. I even washed it all on the "light soil" wash because I'm too lazy to wait around and risk throwing off bedtime (dont' worry, I overdosed on Tide and used hot water.) Oh- I'm also sitting on top of the trashcan that I've pulled up to the kitchen counter as I type this post on my laptop. Why? Because I'm too lazy to actually deal with moving the laptop to the table or to bring a chair over to the counter. The trashcan's closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment