Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Monday Rant Amendment
Okay, so I met new neighbor husband last night. He seems to be a very nice guy (as if we didn't know that from all the parties!) He was out walking his boxer, Brutis, who I forgot to include in my rant post. But, that's okay because my opinion of Mr. Brutis has changed! New neighbor husband and Brutis came over and talked to me and the boys. The boys LOVED the dog. And, he was extremely gentle with them. Honestly, Brutis was probably one of the most well behaved dogs around children that I have seen in a long time. I found out that new neighbor husband works for a logistics company and new neighbor wife is actually in nursing school. Maybe I can bond with her over the joys of nursing school and oh-so-politely mention to calm down the partying! So, I am officially going to attempt to have a better attitude about this whole situation. Maybe the dog just pokes his head through our fence because he wants to come over and play, not bite the heck out of my boys! And, maybe school will pick up for new neighbor wife and she will have to actually study or something instead of party. We shall see. So, here's to a new positive attitude! However, I am making no promises for Monday's rant post. It all depends on how the weekend goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment