According to Patrick...
running ears: headphones for your ipod. He always wants his "running ears" to put into his little MP3 player so he can run in a "big race" and get a medal.
Ms. Hafani: Patrick's new preschool teacher. Mrs. Hafner and Mrs. Stephani are his new teachers. He has combined them into one being that is named Ms. Hafani.
ediculous: aka rediculous. Everything is "ediculous" according to Patrick. I guess momma uses that word too much.
bee: Patrick wants to be a bumble bee for Halloween. When I asked him why he said, "So I can sting Marshy." Brotherly love of sorts, I guess.
big muscles: Patrick told me last night he wants big muscles, as he tried to flex his little arms. Why does he want big muscles?? To push Grammy and Marshy. Brotherly love at it's finest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
:) Sweet.
Post a Comment