Marshall and Graham watching our oatmeal-M&M cookies bake. Yes, this is the second week in a row of baking oatmeal cookies. But, I've got to use up all the original packs of oatmeal that my boys won't eat!
The boys in their super-fun colored bath!! We spent way too much time at Target today as a way to waste time since we are on day number 6 of rain and being stuck inside. It was effective! We came home with a bunch of fun bath markers and bath water dye and even some more Thomas wooden train stuff, Halloween candy and some new DVD's. Not so good for the bank account, though. Sorry, Robert...
Look at that green water! The boys wanted green water so we mixed a blue and yellow tablet. And, I must admit that momma and daddy were MUCH more excited about the colored water than the boys were! Hmmm...am I seeing a colored bubble bath for momma in the future?! I think I'd want PINK water! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment