Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rationing

What's for breakfast?? The first thing the big boys ask as they come down the stairs in the morning. Today is donut day!! They are so excited. They are sitting in their chairs eating while I fold laundry and wait for Graham to wake up. I go in to check on them and notice that all that's left of Graham's donut and a small 2in piece. I look at Patrick and he's got his donut as well as the rest of Graham's. I asked Patrick why he was eating his brother's donut and he told me because Graham only gets one piece. All while shaking his little hand with one finger held up. It was too late to take the donut back, as Patrick had already started licking all the icing off. Patrick proceeded to eat his donut, what he had taken of Graham's donut and even about half of what he had originally left for Graham. I guess if you snooze you loose in the Carraway house!!! Poor Grammy. He's in his highchair eating a Nutrigrain bar and fruit as I type this.

No comments: