The blue lovey was found, but has been lost again. AGAIN. Ugghh! I am hoping that it is in the playroom of the gym we go to, or maybe we left it at King Arthurs (a FABULOUS toy store, by the way, for anyone in our area!) So, be on the look out again. Blue lovey MUST be found...
And, once/if we recover blue lovey, I am making a new rule. Blue lovey DOES NOT leave the house!!! Not even for preschool. Patrick can take an alternate lovey or something because not only is nap time, boo-boo time and bed time horrific without blue lovey, the price for a replacement is pretty horrific, too. The little, darn 14x14in. things are $45 EACH! Or, maybe I should take him to Target to find a new type of lovey, preferably the $10 kind? Oh, wait, see previous post about trigger places. Maybe not a good idea...
Side note: I know that daddy believes I should just "do away" with loveys all together, but I just can't. I understand the deep attachment to these objects and just don't want to break their little hearts. I mean, they don't have a pacie or stuffed animal or any other object of attachment. Oh, I should also admit that all of this is coming from a person who slept with her blanket from her bassinet every night until her wedding night when Robert said it HAD to go. However, said blanket is kept in our nightstand and is occasionally brought out of hiding for a nice snuggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment